Chiropractic care helps to alleviate pain and discomfort as it promotes a healthy lifestyle and proactive care. We’ve worked with numerous kinds of patients and are able to design unique wellness plans that suit individual needs. Our holistic approach is non-invasive, gets your body balanced, and helps the body heal naturally.
Enhanced Health & Wellness in Edmonton provides chiropractic services to those of all ages, abilities, and in various stages of pain. Knowing how the muscles, ligaments, joints, and nerves work together for the body’s proper function is vital to the outcome of your healing process. Our care team has the experience and knowledge to ensure your body finds its best possible state and achieves its greatest level of potential.
Our patients include:
- Middle and high school athletes
- Auto injury patients
- Sports and exercise injury patients
- Patients with work-related injuries
- Patients with personal injuries
- Sedentary patients
- Muscle and joint overuse patients
- And more
Our professionals help with:
- Back pain or lower back pain (lumbar pain)
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Extremity pain- legs pain, ankle pain, hand pain, etc.
- Carpal tunnel
- Disc problems
- Tingling and numbing sensations
- Sciatica issues
- Blunt, sharp, and shooting pains
- Loss of range of motion, mobility, or flexibility
- And more
Seeking chiropractic solutions at the first sign of discomfort is a responsible move. When our body isn’t supporting us properly, minor annoyances can become more significant issues; pain can spread and worsen. Our comprehensive services will find what’s causing your discomfort and end it at the source.
A body that performs at its peak is empowering, and we’d like to prove that to you. Our chiropractic care team doesn’t rely on pain masking medications; we allow the body to heal and restore naturally, safely, and effectively. Whether you want to compete in a sporting event or sit at your workstation in comfort, we can help.
Enhanced Health & Wellness Patients
Our chiropractic care patients work hard to never take the body for granted. They value the symbiotic relationship between body and mind and garner a strong, balanced body through natural support.
With our guidance and insight, you can find a pain-free, active lifestyle that contributes greatly to your overall wellness. Our chiropractic solutions and non-invasive treatments provide results that last- everyone deserves that.
Some of our patients include:
- Pregnancy patients
- Athletic patients
- Senior patients
- Overuse patients
- Inactive patients
- Rehabilitation patients
- Physical labour patients
- Desk workers
- And more
We’re here and ready to start your healing process. With in-office services and take-home methods, you’ll be doing the things you love in no time.
Should I See a Chiropractor?
Chiropractors offer a unique skillset, using various proven methods of natural support for the body. Our techniques are effective without the use of pain medications and we aim to keep you out of surgery as you continue to strengthen your body. The safest, fastest healing process is the overall goal.
If you’re experiencing any form of discomfort, chiropractic care can find balance in your muscles, joints, and ligaments so you can get the relief you need. Our adjustments and other chiropractic care treatments align the body, reduce pain, create mobility, and restore function.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, we’d like to see you in our clinic as soon as possible:
- Chronic or intense pain in your back, neck, or extremities (legs, arms, hands, ankles)
- Radiating pain from your back into one or both of your legs
- Weakness, tingling, or numbness throughout your body
- Redness or swelling of the skin over the area that’s in pain
When injuries go untreated, we compensate for that by using other areas of the body that aren’t intended to support the weight of the injured area. Overcompensating for extended periods can quickly lead to more damage.
Chiropractic care has several benefits, besides those that are pain-related, including:
- Reducing stress and providing relaxation
- Lowering blood pressure
- Treating disc injuries
- Contributing to mobility and flexibility
- Body strengthening
- Emotional and mental care
- Headache management
- Health enhancement
- Proactive body care
Your Chiropractor in South Edmonton
When you work with us, you get a comprehensive array of services that complement each other, leading to a swift and streamlined recovery. We offer solutions, education, and guidance so you can get the most out of your experience with us.
Common Chiropractic Services We Provide
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Techniques: using handheld tools designed for chiropractors, we can break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions found in the soft tissues (muscles, ligaments, and tendons), improving comfort, flexibility, and range of motion
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling: with ultra-thin needles, we’ll penetrate the skin and treat injured muscles and soft tissues, decreasing pain and increasing mobility
- Chiropractic Adjustments: we provide manual adjustments to specific joints to help realign and balance the body; this solution manages pain, increases range of motion, flexibility, and movement, reduces soft tissue inflammation, and more
- Laser Therapy: using lasers, we target affected tissues to encourage faster, safer, more natural recovery
- Massage Therapy: our licensed massage therapists offer several massage therapies that decrease stress and tension and promote balance, oxygen flow, and comfort
In most cases, our chiropractic techniques will resolve your pain points within a few weeks. However, no two patients are the same and we never treat you as such. With different severities of injuries and different goals, come different, specialized plans made just for you. We’ll work with you to find the best strategy for the best outcome.
Start Your Chiropractic Care Today
Whether you’re struggling with severe pain or dull discomfort, we know our services will help you find relief and body regulation. If your objective is to find comfort naturally and effectively, our chiropractic care methods are designed for you. Using a holistic approach to full body care, you’ll find the outcome you’re looking for.
Chiropractic care will get your body healthy quickly and safely, without covering up your pain with medications. Let’s get you confident and comfortable. Our belief in open communication with our patients helps achieve a successful experience and better support you.
Naturally Achieving Your Health & Wellness Goals
The chiropractic care and therapeutic solutions provided at our South Edmonton chiropractic clinic help every patient reach their health goals. We want you to enjoy the activities you do and enrich your lifestyle, whether that’s sitting at your desk comfortably, walking your dog, running marathons, or scaling mountains.
Comfort matters. Let’s get you there starting today.