Integrative and Patient Centered
Modern technology balanced with conservative care and evidence-based methods allows us to customize a treatment plan that’s unique to the patient and their goals.
Our Clinic Philosophy
Our integrative approach to health care means that we take a holistic view of your health. We believe that this approach leads to better overall health and wellness for our patients.
By offering multiple services, our highly trained team can collaborate to provide excellent quality of care and patient outcomes.
We work with you to understand your unique needs and goals to create a treatment plan that to reach them.
‘When you enhance your health, you enhance yourself’
The Enhanced Health & Wellness Approach
Our approach to health care is to not only use evidence but also clinical experience and patient feedback to acquire the best results. Everyone is different and although two people may have pain in the same area, there may be different causes for the pain. Therefore, we use a results based approach to guide our patient’s treatment progress based on their personalized goals. We search for the source of the condition and treat that rather than just treating the symptoms.
EDUCATION & EMPOWERMENT
We believe in the importance of educating our patients on their conditions. We assert a great deal of time, care, and attention when providing exercises and tips on what to do outside of appointments to help our patients recover faster. We want our patients to regain control over their pain and to empower them to be able to manage it on their own.
When we say comprehensive, we mean it in more ways than one. We look at your whole body, not just the site of your pain. We also go beyond the spine, working expertly on extremities such as the feet, ankles, knees, shoulders, wrists, neck, and jaw (TMJ). Various symptoms such as headaches, shooting pain, numbness/tingling, chronic pain, concussions, vertigo, and more are well within our scope of treatment.
EVIDENCE BASED & RESULTS DRIVEN
As information and technology in our fields evolve, so do we. The different and effective treatments we provide come from the most advanced, evidence-based methods, techniques, and information available today. Our practitioners continue to educate themselves and base their treatment style on the work and teachings of some of the most renowned chiropractors, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, massage therapists, neurologists, and PhD’s.
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
Having a comprehensive approach means first understanding that every patient’s body is inherently different. That’s why we don’t default to the same cookie-cutter approach for every patient. Here are some other things we do differently:
- We get to the source of the issue with our goal to provide you with long term relief
- We educate our patients on the cause of their condition so they have a better understanding of what is causing their pain
- We promote a proactive approach to your health so that you can be your own health advocate
- Each patient’s care plan is customized to their condition
- Our approach is holistic and integrative — (chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, corrective exercise, education)
- We use up-to-date techniques and advanced technology to ensure high quality of care and progress
- Focus on just treating pain symptoms
- Temporary treatment of symptoms with no real solution
- Reactive approach to pain and reliance on medications
- Same treatment for everyone
- Generic, basic exercises regardless of abilities and goals
- Antiquated methods and philosophies